Happy first day of spring from PES! This is a list of upcoming PES events and some reminders:
• Our March PTO meeting will be this Wednesday (3/22/17) at 5:30 pm in the PES cafeteria. We will be discussing end of the year events such as field day. Hope to see everyone there.
• Our PTO Candleberry sale has ended. Orders can still be turned into the office this week. Please get them in by Wednesday (3/22/17). Orders are slated for delivery in late April.
• Anyone wanting to pre-order a yearbook needs to turn in the order form by this Friday (3/24/17). Forms are still available in the office. The yearbooks will be delivered prior to the end of the school year in May.
• Lost and found will be cleared out during the spring break week. Please pick up your items from lost and found by this Friday.
• We are having an increasing number of morning tardies in recent weeks. It is very important that students be in their classrooms by 8 am when teaching begins. Your efforts in helping students get into their classrooms on time is appreciated.
• Paintsville Independent Spring Break is next week—no classes from Monday (3/27/17)-Friday (3/31/17). Classes will resume on Monday (4/3/17).